Sunday, April 11, 2010

Needing inspiration...

As an artist, I am sure I am not the only one who sometimes feels uninspired. I've been very uninspired as of late and am unsure why. Normally my inspirations come from music, movies, books, nature, etc but lately nothing seems to do the trick. I've hardly done anything related to my crafty things in the last 2 weeks.

I think I've made like 2 pairs of earrings and I just started a necklace last night that is 3 strands of 2.5 mm silver rolo chain. I am not sure as of yet what I am going to do with it, I am thinking amethyst purple on the longest chain, black and white on the middle chain, and emerald green on the shortest chain, but at this point nothing is set in stone...

Anyone have any good ideas for inspiration, or anything they do that inspires them?

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I just out it aside and do something else, anything else. Read, play a game, go for a walk. It oftne helps and I'll start thing a a bunch of things I'd like to get started on. For me, spring is inspiration. I love getting the butterfly, flower & dragonfly stamps out. And the blues and the pinks and the lavenders...Hope you find your inspiration soon...

    ReplyDelete