Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Heart of Gold...

While working with my polymer clay yesterday, I came up with a new series of items for my shop. It is the "Heart of Gold" series. I've got about seven pieces ready so far, and am planning to make more in other mediums as well. The idea came while I was working with the gold clay and I realized that Mother's Day is right around the corner and the phrase "Heart of gold" is commonly used to describe mothers, grandmothers, aunts, etc. So I created seven gold hearts so far in polymer clay and am hoping to make some with wire and beads as well. I am not sure how long the series will be but it will be at least 15ish pieces before it is done. I've got to finish photographing them and get them up in my shop, but that won't be for a couple days at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment