Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Necklace using premade chain



I finished the necklace using the pre-made chain I mentioned in my last posting. It is beautiful. The colors look fantastic and I love the way it wears! The picture does not do it justice! It is much more beautiful in person! The necklace is inspired by Air, Fire, Water, Earth, and Spirit. Each color represents those things. Yellow for Air, Red for Fire, Blue for Water, Green for Earth, and Purple for Spirit. The Star at the top of the 3 strands is there to add to the elemental beauty. The toggle is a larger star and crescent moon. Hope you all are having a good productive week so far!

Until Next time, craft happy!

2 comments:

  1. I just love this necklace! I am drawn to items with suns or moons and this piece is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have a thing for moons and stars myself. I love working with the beads and materials. Each thing is something completely new and different than the last thing I did. Similarities might pop up in my pieces, but no two are ever the same.

    ReplyDelete